Reid & Partners
Brand Personality & Values
Your is, or at least should be, a central part of your law firm and everything it does. The surface level branding is important, but so is the driving factors behind it.
Entrepreneurial solicitors have a long standing tradition of naming their firm after its principal, partners or founding partners. Unfortunately, this can often make it more difficult for clients to recall key elements of a law firm’s brand. For many that don’t think about lawyers often, most firms they hear about just blend into a single, stale brand. The solution to this problem is eye-catching and memorable branding. We are available to research, design and implement your branding, including:
- A law firm logo that accurately reflect the firm’s values and personality.
- An engaging, memorable and authentic slogan and accompanying audio.
- A colour scheme that can be used consistently across all marketing output, including your website.
The best brands in the world, although wildly different, share one common denominator. Anthropomorphism. It means the attribution of human characteristics or behavior to a god, animal, object and of course, a business such as a law firm. Great brands are anthropomorphic entities capable of forming values, personalities and relationships, just like a human. We are available to to advise on your brand development strategy and help you amplify your law firm’s personality and values through all of its actions.
We can advise on matters such as:
- Your mission statement
- Your corporate brand values
- Your brand personality and the consistent tones used in internal and external communications
Reid & Partners Legal Marketing are experts in creating or recreating attractive brands that have the capacity to form long lasting and meaningful client/solicitor relationships that can withstand the test of time.
If you would like to know more about the importance of brand values, you can download Glenn Reid’s well regarded academic paper on the topic from Eloquins best practice database for free.
In recent times, prospective clients have come to expect their solicitors to have a robust and impactful corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy in place. CSR includes the actions you take that demonstrate your genuine interest in bettering the communities and environments in which you practice law. We are available to advise and help you implement a CSR strategy that might include:
- Pro bono activities.
- Charitable donations and fundraising.
- Preparing your firm to submit tenders and proposals that have a CSR prerequisite.
- The implementation of firm wide policies.
Reid & Partners Legal Marketing can ensure your CSR strategy has cause, meaning and is aligned with your brand values and personality in a way that is beyond reproach or appears unauthentic.
We offer free, no obligation initial consultations.
We adhere to Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) rules on cost transparency. We’re of the opinion that if you have to, then we will too.
- £80 hourly rate.
- Plus costs. (eg. advertising budget & web hosting).
- Monthly rolling agreement with optional capped hours.
- 5% discount if you enter a retainer agreement.
- 5% discount if you enter a 12 month contract.