Reid & Partners
for law firms
Pay-per-click (ppc) advertising
The most reliable way to drive traffic to your website is PPC advertising. The tricky part is ensuring this traffic is valuable to your law firm. We have the industry knowledge to target your future client, whatever the legal service.
The legal sector has the highest average cost-per-click (CPC) of all industries on Google Ads (source). Thankfully, intimate knowledge of the sector and your target market enables the right expert to create highly-targeted campaigns that drive serious traffic at an affordable cost. That’s where we come in.
Reid & Partners Legal Marketing is available to amplify your law firm’s brand through conversion optimised and measured campaigns including:
- Google Search Network: The ads that appear at the top of SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages). Here’s an example of search ads pertaining to car accident claims.
- Google Display Network: The image or video ads that appear across millions of third-party websites and apps such as The Independent.
- Google Remarketing: Showing your ads to potential clients that have already interacted with your ads or website in an attempt to get them over the line.
Facebook Ads can be displayed across a broad portfolio of platforms including Instagram, third-party websites and apps and on Facebook itself. The PPC behemoth is regarded as one of the most powerful digital advertising platforms available today. However, if used without specialist legal marketing knowledge, law firms are at serious risk of burning through their budget with nothing in return. Reid & Partners Legal Marketing have the expertise and experience necessary to target your key demographics with the right message, in the right place at the right time.
Recently, over the course of a single year, one of our law firm Facebook Ads generated 89 new enquiries for a law firm at a cost of just £5 per day. Such is the power of a targeted Facebook Ad campaign created and managed by legal sector expert.
LinkedIn is the PPC platform of choice for your corporate and commercial legal services. Our LinkedIn campaigns can target the decision makers and gatekeepers at your ideal client’s business.
Twitter is the platform for starting a conversation about your law firm’s brand. Have you won a landmark case? Then the Twitterverse can help spread the word.
We offer free, no obligation initial consultations.
We adhere to Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) rules on cost transparency. We’re of the opinion that if you have to, then we will too.
- £80 hourly rate.
- Plus costs. (eg. advertising budget & web hosting).
- Monthly rolling agreement with optional capped hours.
- 5% discount if you enter a retainer agreement.
- 5% discount if you enter a 12 month contract.